CNC Turner (M/F) FMI Manufacturing
Are you looking for a job in the production of complex high-quality products? Do you have a technical back ground? Then respond to our vacancy!
As a CNC Turner you are responsible for producing precision mechanical products with a high degree of difficulty by means of a CNC turning machine (Okuma).
Your activities as a CNC Turner also consist of:
- Programming and setting up and adjusting the machine on the basis of drawings and production orders.
- You make small to medium-sized series with precise tolerances from high-quality materials.
- During production you are responsible for the quality.
As a CNC Turner you recognize yourself in the following:
- Technical background;
- Experience as a CNC Turner;
- Knowledge of CNC programming/machining;
- Work accurately based on quality awareness with tolerances of 0.01 mm;
- Pro-active, social, inventive and flexible personality with a sense of responsibility;
- Speak and write in Dutch and/or English language.
What do we offer:
- An attractive salary package and good secondary conditions.
- You can think of ATV days, training opportunities and a good pension scheme.
- We offer you training to keep your professional knowledge up to date and to increase your knowledge and skills.
- Within FMI you work with the very latest machines and techniques within your field. In this way, products and production processes are continuously improved.
Why work at FMI?
- The diversity of products and services within FMI allows you to gain a lot of experience. This can be done by working at and with different companies in various fields or by specializing in a certain field
- You like to work in a high-tech market, you think 'out of the box' and you feel comfortable in an open organization, where a high degree of independence and responsibility is important.
- Due to the great degree of freedom and independence you get at FMI, you can work on your personal development and career opportunities.
- We have an open, direct and informal working atmosphere.
FMI Manufacturing produces components and parts ranging from large to extremely small and precisely machined. We supply our products to FMI's own sister companies as well as to customers outside FMI.
Does this position appeal to you? Then respond quickly via the application button below!
Of course you can always call for more information. Contact person is Wilbert de Jongh (Recruitment Coordinator); can be reached via +31 6 86 83 89 63.